Android TV Installation Guide
We want to set up the Android TV to automatically open Trivory for TVs every time it turns on. We can accomplish this by installing two apps. The first is a fullscreen browser that will automatically open the Trivory for TVs webpage. The second is a custom "launcher" that will automatically start the first app whenever the TV turns on.
Step 1: Install fullscreen browser app
- Download "Fully Kiosk Browser & Lockdown" by Fully Factory Kiosk Solutions from the Google Play Store, and open the app.
- For the Start URL, enter:
- Turn on "Fullscreen Mode" if it isn't already turned on.
- Turn off "Show Action Bar" and "Show Address Bar" if they aren't already turned off.
- Click "START USING FULLY".
- On the webpage, choose "Android TV"
- Enter the setup code.
- If you don't already have a setup code then click here to learn how to generate one.
- Exit the Fully Kiosk Browser app
Step 2: Install custom launcher app
- Download "Projectivy Launcher" by Spocky from the Google Play Store, and open the app.
- Press the right button several times to proceed through the setup, and click "Allow" to grant the required permissions.
- After completing setup, press Up to select the Settings button and click it.
- Scroll down to and click "Projectivy Launcher Settings".
- Scroll down to and click "Power".
- Click "Autostart on boot".
- Scroll down to and click "Fully Kiosk Browser".
- Click the back button twice.
- Scroll down to and click "Accessibility service".
- Click "Show Accessibility settings".
- Click "Yes".
- Scroll down to and click "Projectivy Launcher".
- Click "Enable".
- Click "OK".
- Wait a few moments, and the Projectivy Launcher app should open itself back up.
- Scroll through the apps and open "Fully Kiosk Browser"
Step 3: Adjust display options for the TV
Android TV setup is complete! Your Android TV will now automatically start Trivory for TVs every time it turns on.
To exit, press the Home button.